Re: [LAU] need Sibelius/Score/Finale user

Brett W. McCoy wrote:

I use Finale Allegro and Geniesoft Overture... will either of those
work? Not sure how we can go about converting them other than getting
a MIDI version of the your score and importing in and then touching up
the stuff as needed to match the LilyPond layout.

First, "Thank you!" to everyone who's responded so far, I appreciate the offers and other input.

It looks like my best chance of a decent start on the conversion will be to create MIDI files from the LP scores and post them at linux-sound.org for anyone to retrieve. I'll get started on those files today.

Best,

dp