Re: [LAU] Cannibal's Trance : new music from StudioDave

Folderol wrote:

I wasn't too sure about this at first, but it sort of grows on you :)

Definitely an air of 'sinister'!

It's a terribly derivative thing, just another exercise in a particular style (or what I *think* is a particular style). I like a lot of Aphex Twin, and I decided to play with the riff from Land Of A Thousand Dances. The original version of that song was by a group called Cannibal & The Headhunters. Thus, Cannibal's Trance.

Someday I'll play with the square lead, I'd like to alter some parameters. But it's a soundfont, and I don't have time now to open Swami. Someday...

Thanks for listening and commenting. :)

Best,

dp