Re: [LAU] PHASEX-0.10.2

William Weston wrote:
On Thu, 24 May 2007, Ken Restivo wrote:

Also runs beautifully on Debian Sid.

My only concern about PhaseX in general, is that some of the patches sound "out of tune" compared to other instruments. There are probably oscillator settings I need to play with in order to mitigate that.

Tuning is set to A4 at 432Hz by default. The Master Tune parameter works in increments of 1/120th of a halfstep, so start with a value of 39 if you need to tune to 440. The base A4 frequency can be set in src/phasex.h if you really want a Master Tune of 0 to correspond to 440 instead of 432.

hi,
can you please provide more exactly information of how this can be done?
i had a look into src/phasex.h and i did not found anything about the tune frequency.

cheers,
doc
Very nice synth though. I've used it live once already.

That's one up on me!  Awesome!

--ww