[LAU] Fluidsynth basic experimentation: buffer overruns

Hi,

  I'm experimenting with fluidsynth at its simplest form, that is,
directly from the command line and using the fluidsynth shell.  So I
start fluidsynth like this:

fluidsynth -m alsa_seq -a jack /usr/local/share/SF/Unison.sf2

  Jack is already started using qjackctl.  As soon as I use qjackctl to
connect a MIDI keyboard to that fluidsynth instance, the following
messages are shown by fluidsynth, non stop, wohtout even playing a note:

fluidsynth: warning: ALSA sequencer buffer overrun, lost events

  The MIDI kyb is connected via a M-Audio 1010LT card.

Are these messages important and if not, how to make them go away
without altering the source code ?

Thanks.