Re: [LAU] FreeBob + TerraTec PHASE 24 FW = SPDIF out

Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
Pieter,

Very glad to see such fast reply from FreeBob developer! Thanks!

Please note that currently the SPDIF out doesn't work (at least not for the Phase88), but we'll make it work. Up till now there was nobody asking for it :). Normally it shouldn't be that much of a deal.

Pieter