Re: [LAU] Looking for AD converter

Reuben Martin wrote:

As to the advantages, I think the biggest advantage is in DSP
processing, especially EQ. The higher the sampling rate, the less skew
and distortion result from the Fourier transforms that take place in
DSP processing.

Excuse my ignorance, but as far as I know, a Fourier transformation is a completely linear operation, so I wonder where the distortion comes from?

Pieter