Re: [LAU] Re: problems with Bristol on x86_64 SOLVED

Dave Phillips wrote:
Dave Phillips wrote:

Greetings:

I built Bristol on a 64Studio system today, but I have troubles:
[snip]

Never mind, I realized the command line flags weren't correct.

Best,

dp

Hello Dave,

I'm also using Bristol on 64studio (version 1.0).

What synths are you using with Bristol? Maybe if you play with it a bit in the near future, we can compare notes - I'm using the Hammond B3.

I don't have time tonight to dig up the details, but I do know I had to hack a bit with the build process to put everything in the standard bin,usr/lib, and home directories.

Also, I haven't figured out how to assign MIDI controllers to the graphics controls, if there is a way. I may actually modify the source to hardwire the MIDI controls I need. Even MIDI volume wasn't working on me with the Hammond.

Larry