Re: [LAU] jdelay

Robin Gareus wrote:
Dragan Noveski wrote:
Fons Adriaensen wrote:
On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 12:09:03AM +0200, Robin Gareus wrote:
Fons Adriaensen wrote:
I missed the start of this thread, so I don't know what exactly you
want to do... If it's measuring the latency of you soundcard, just
cocnnect line out to line in !
yes, just measuring latency, If I can get more info it does not hurt,
though.. - I just connected a mic to jdelay  and jdelay's out to a mono
quaker, though now I do have a 3-way speaker but jdelay does not use the
bass..
Why use speakers, headphones or mics ? Just use a cable !! Things should
work then....

hi fons, if i understand you, connecting line in (or mic in) with line out?

Hi dragan. let me answer for Fons..

i connected now mic in with the line out and than in qjack i connected
alsa-pcm to jdelay input, and jdelay output to alsa-playback.

i get this values:

1055.521 ??
 1055.521 ??
 1055.520 ??
 1055.519 ??

what means that?
jack is running here with 48k, 512/4 frames/buffer.

the "??" mean that there are possible errors. check your volume level.
exactly, i had to pretty turn up alsamixer!
And it means that a complete audio cycle (in->process->out) takes
1055/48000 = 21 [ms].
ok, that is the onboard ac97, but i think that i got it.

cheers,
doc

robin