Re: [LAU] xruns in lowlatency kernel

Aylon Eduard wrote:
Using 3 (and more) periods does improve it, but I still get a lot of xruns.
So. Pau and Dimitry, you think the problem comes from the internal soundcard? I do have an external one, but it's RME's Fireface400, which I believe it is not supported by freebob, isn't it? If anyone knows how can I use it under Linux that'll be just wonderful!!
You can't use the Fireface400, and probably won't be able to in the near future because RME doesn't provide specs.

You can inform RME that you are a Linux user and a FireFace400 customer and that you are not happy about their lack of support.

Please mention the FFADO project (ffado.org) (=new FreeBoB) that can support them rather easily if they want to.

Pieter