Re: [LAU] Foul Language

I was born in '75.  No one my age in school even knew his name.  He
was born in '46, that's not exactly my generation.  Whatever
generation he was, I just happen to think he was the most brilliant
musician in the 20th Century.  I don't mean the noise or the vulgarity
or the humor, I just think he composed the most beautiful melodies and
harmonies, in between all the attention-getting.

-Chuckk