Re: Create high-pitch noises like the mosquito device

Folderol wrote:

As if you could solve this by a 'deterrent'. If I were
an "anti-social teenager" I'd keep my iPod earphones in
place and be immune to this gadget. The even more anti-
social would probably use a paint spray to disable the
thing in seconds. I wouldn't blame them for doing so.

A really astute teenager (with a rich lawyer daddy) might successfully
sue the owner/user of the device for assault.

Or age discrimination. I'm surprised someone hasn't thought of that one yet.

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx