Re: Re: [linux-audio-dev] promoting LAC 2007

Hiho,

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 22:38, Robin Gareus wrote:
> I suggest a single (no parallel) devel-track next year - maybe some
> workshops can overlap or be in parallel with the last devel-talk of the
> day, which can be a demo..
> all other tracks should be for general audience: musicians, home-users
> or professionals. Leaving the devs to attend, chat, hack, live-code or
> redo their presentation in a different style..

Actually, this year the paper track was just one track,
the demo/tutorial track being the second (on only two days).
Workshops and Hands-On Demos were then two extra tracks.

> as for promoting Linux-Audio, what about setting up a "Music Made with
> Linux" webradio station?  - what happened to all the audio-transmittals
> of LAC? is there an archive?

The broadcasts from the Campusradio of the TU are all available as podcasts on
their website http://www.campusradio-online.de and
http://www.campusradio-online.de/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,86/
This includes also the Call for Radio Music submissions.
I believe these broadcasts are also available via iTunes.

The streams of all the talks and so, have to be (as usual) sorted out and
tagged properly.

Sincerely,
Marije