[ANN] List migration on the 1st of april

Dear members,

I am proud to announce that we will proceed with the list migration
during the night between the 31st March and the 1st April (at 0h00
GMT).

From this point on, emails should be sent to these addresses :

The following aliases have been defined, to make it look nicer.
Consider them as shorter equivalents :

No alias for the announce list since it is an open list (non
subscribers are allowed to post) and we fear a increase in spam with a
too short name.

Also, to respond to a request to a few of you working with command
line mail clients, the list tag at the beginning of the subject line
will be shortened :

[LAD] for linux-audio-dev
[LAU] for linux-audio-user
[LAA] for linux-audio-announce

You may need to update your email filters accordingly.

Those of you posting on the old addresses will get a message providing
you with the new email to use.

Marc-Olivier Barre,
Markinoko.