Re: Re: [linux-audio-dev] promoting LAC 2007

On 3/28/07, Frank Barknecht <fbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hallo,
Robin Gareus hat gesagt: // Robin Gareus wrote:

> historically Karlsruhe Thu/Fri vs. Sat/Sun - this year was different:
> Berlin weekdays vs. Berlin weekend - with a smaller audience on the last
> two days ;-)
>
> what is the location in Cologne like? - will there be Students lingering
> during week but not the weekend next year?

The Academy of Media Arts (KHM) in Cologne, where the next conference
is planned to be, is much smaller than the TU Berlin. Additionally the
KHM is in a different part of town from the main Cologne University.
As the conference must happen during the semester break, there might
even be more LAC people at the KHM than students. So while Cologne
won't be as centered around one place as in Karlsruhe, it will still
be a bit cozier than Berlin and won't have that many stairs to climb
or large avenues to cross.

And Köln is cool as far as I can remember from an old school trip ;-)
Looking forward to that !

--
Marc-Olivier Barre,