Re: Using the latest Rosegarden

Folderol wrote:

I'm now using Rosegarden V 1.5.1, and for those who haven't upgraded
yet I very strongly recommend it, especially if you do a lot of work in
the matrix editor. There have been a lot of quite small improvements
that have a major impact on ease of use.

Things like automatically remembering where you last stopped, and going
back there with a second click on 'stop'; Remembering the velocity of
the last note you drew and using that for the next one; remembering
how you left the grid state for a track; Copy & paste improvements;

... and more :)

I agree:

   http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1000201

Best,