Re: Newb MIDI questions here...

On 3/26/07, Lee Revell <rlrevell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 3/26/07, Marc-Olivier Barre <mobarre@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> At the momment, MIDI has to go first since I do not know of a DAW that
> has an easy way to setup a tempo map according to a tempo on an audio
> track. Though, If you feel interested by this feature, it would make 2
> of us. ;-)

These guys have quite an impressive solution:

http://www.circular-logic.com/

Windows and Mac only, but maybe it will inspire some Linux developer...

Lee

Hi Lee,

Well, the idea is impressive indeed, but the demo shows only very slow
and progressive tempo changes and binary only rhythms (no 1/3 notes in
the middle of a binary bar).
If it does inspire linux devs, I sure they'll just do better ;-)

Marc-Olivier Barre,
Markinoko.