Re: Free-as-in-freedom B3, other than Bristol?

Paul Winkler wrote:

I haven't tried them, but there are a number of b3-emulation patches
floating around ... eg. here's some csound stuff:
http://www.csounds.com/mikelson/index.html#hammond

These ones fail to run at least on my current csound5 install. However I've been using a modified (as in "make it work with csound5") version of this as my main organ emulation for years. I'm right now in the process of cleaning the code up a bit, but I can put it somewhere if anyones interested.

It's quite good, however I feel that beatrix has an extra degree of authencity. The click in the csound version sounds a little bit wrong and a better distortion is needed too. But it's still the best I've heard before trying out beatrix...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk      | quintet:      http://www.anagrammer.dk