RFC: There is not much

Hi all,
I know everybody is busy planning their trip to Berlin (I will be theguy with a lot of beard and a bald head with a pony-tail :-) but I askfor your comments on the following song:
http://www.bloomingdesert.de/files/files/there_is_not_much-beta-2007-03-15-24bit.ogg
The bandleader says he needs to rerecord his voice but I doubt thatthat will improve the quality any more. What do you think? Are thereparts where a rerecording is badly needed?
Btw, we will release to song for public download on the website shortly.
Thanks for listening,
Arnold
-- visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/---Wenn man mit Raubkopien Bands wie Brosis oder Britney Spears wirklichverhindern könnte, würde ich mir noch heute einen Stapel Brenner undeinen Sack Rohlinge kaufen.