Re: To MacBook or not to MacBook, that's the question

Hi,

On Friday 16 March 2007 14:06, Dmitry Baikov wrote:
> On 3/16/07, Pieter Palmers <pieterp@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > So now I am considering getting one of these top-notch macbook pro's,
> > but I'd like to inform myself beforehand.
>
> Pieter, me too :))
> I'm also choosing a new laptop, and thinking about macbook pro.

I have only just received a MacBook at work (didn't even install linux on it
yet ;) so I don't know how well it works apart from a very slick OS X
interface.. (...almost no keyboard shortcuts drives me crazy though...)

I'm curious though why both of you rather have the almost twice as expensive
pro version?
To me it just seems bulky...

> Rumors say Leopard release is scheduled to late April (but will they
> upgrade macbooks?

My guess is no, unless it's clearly stated on their site. It's not the way of
Apple to supply OS upgrades for free.

Regards,
Robert