Re: Music/Video: DJ-Mix with Freewheeling and Hydrogen

Patrick Shirkey wrote:
Very cool having so many loops able to play at one time. Beats a Pioneer
hands down.

A Pioneer what...?

Is the BCF2000 triggering freewheeling via midi or osc?

Hmmm...I don't actually know ;) I just got the BCF, and haven't figured out all the possibilities yet. I wrote the XML-config in a "get this up and running quickly" manner, so I will investigate other options and hopefully make a proper config file wich I could share with others. AFAIK it's controlled by midi now, but I will investigate this OSC option aswell.

If anyone wants my config you can of course give me a note, but I warn you that it's a bit improvised.

Once again nicely done. If there was an award for best Linux DJ you would
be getting my vote this year!

Well, what can I say? Thanks a lot!

I'm hoping to play this thing live during the spring and summer, if only I could come up with a name for the thing :)

--
Ringheims Auto - Fri musikk for bilstereo!
http://ringheimsauto.org