Re: Re: Re: Legalities

Lee Revell wrote:
On 3/12/07, Bob van der Poel <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I can rant for a moment, I get quite annoyed by the whole *music
business* which seems to screw artists, reward mediocrity, and promote
business models which evolved in a very different world. I'm just glad
(very glad) that I've been able to enjoy music as a passion over my life
and never needed it as income.

And it's been that way since day one, literally:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/11/business/yourmoney/11edison.html

Lee

Interesting article. Worth reading if you've not read much about Edison.

Actually, Edison reminds me a lot of Bill Gates ... but this getting way off topic :)

EMAIL: bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca