Export options, putting knowledge into the interface

Hi!

A continuation of my efforts regarding Ardour's export.
This would be interesting for a standalone converter app, too.

http://thorwil.affenbande.org/index.php/2007/03/08/ardour-export-02/

My idea is rather expensive, so it might get shot down for that
reasone alone and any support voiced here could help ;)

If you don't like the idea at all, I would like to know wether
setting sample format and rate should have priority over selecting
a file type or the other way around any why.

--
Thorsten Wilms

Thorwil's Creature Illustrations:
http://www.printfection.com/thorwil