Re: Logo for the Linux Sound & MIDI Software Wiki

Thorsten Wilms wrote:
Hi!

Test with the real HTML/CSS:
http://thorwil.affenbande.org/apps-devel/index.html

was going to mention before (sorry, I forgot) that the only comment I have about the logo is that it doesn't convey audio or linux. Maybe if the loops of the 'p's were speakers, or something like that. Nah, that's pretty sophomoric. But, you get the idea. I'm sure that's why you place the waveform in the background. That doesn't work for the reasons cited before, but you get my drift about it looking generic, right?

--
brad fuller
 http://www.Sonaural.com/