RE: Logo for the Linux Sound & MIDI Software Wiki

> On Tuesday 06 Mar 2007 21:15, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> >
> > Test with the real HTML/CSS:
> > http://thorwil.affenbande.org/apps-devel/index.html
> >
> > Will need work on details if the 'big picture' is found acceptable :)
>
> My first response was that the colour is rather unpleasant.

I like the gradient nature of the background but like Chris, I am not sure
if these are the colors of choice. I also appreciate semitransparent menus
but FWIW <nitpicky>I would like to see left-hand menus more centered in
respect to the left corner vs. right panel with content. There is also a
1-pixel space from top tabs and the main content panel.</nitpicky>

Best wishes,

Ico