Re: Score Editors

Robert Jonsson wrote:

On Friday 02 March 2007 20:10, a wrote:
I'm new to this list and it's been a while since I've looked at linux
audio. I am most comfortable writing in a score editor. I have a couple of
gigasamples but they are too expensive to keep collecting them. Are people
using soundfonts? I know about qsampler and qsynth but my question is, what
score editors are the most powerful that would work with these programs and
also possibly with ardour. Does anyone have any favorite setups to share?

I'm actually not really into score editing so take this for what it is. As I'm on a spamming streak I thought I would take the opportunity to mention the recently released version 0.4 of MuseScore. Uses Fluidsynth and Jack for output, hence it should be compatible with Ardour.
http://mscore.sourceforge.net

Can it do multiple lyrics for a single melody?

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx