Re: Survey about exporting audio sessions

Thorsten Wilms wrote:
On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 12:07:40AM -0800, Ken Restivo wrote:

- Do you know of outstanding solutions in any application?
Not sure what this means?

If you know of means of exporting in any DAW that go beyond of what one would expect / that are particulary clever in some way

- What problems do you run into?

Biggest problem I have is that FreeBoB currently doesn't support freewheeling mode. So, I can't use Ardour to export my sessions. I have to use jack_capture, then open the file in ReZound (which *sucks* becuase it's apparently not RT-safe), edit out the silence at beginning and end of the file, then save it.

I would be hesistant to add a Freewheeling checkbox to the export dialog. Can this be expected to be fixed in FreeBoB any time soon?
I wonder how many people are affected.
This problem is fixed.

Pieter