Re: new track : False Flag Show

Great comments, thanks!

Not once did I think: 'yeah, drummachine, samples' while listening. That doesn't mean one can't hear it, just that the result is so organic I don't care :)

Yep, it's samples from Hydrogen but everything is played with this cheapo drumset. I am not happy with the crash cymbal, but it works.

The mix ... hmm, everything is so close together, your voice sounds like in a very small room. But it's very clear at the same time and works quite well.

You are right, check out the space - it's veeery small room: http://www.emvg.net/esa/garage/img013.jpeg

:-D

It would be nice I you could tag your files and give license information. Like, it's obviously ok for me to save stuff anyone posts here, but to know whether I'm allowed to redistribute it or even make derivatives, you have to state so (CC licenses being the most comfortable means of doing so, I think).

OK, sorry about that. I have the Finnish Teosto license, and you can't redistribute the songs.