Re: ANN: JOST, a simple host for native VST - juce and gui theming

On 2/28/07, Hartmut Noack <zettberlin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Malte Steiner schrieb:
> I am a developer and I will jump in on some projects to help Linux
> Audio. But also do some of my own projects, I feel the need of realtime
> synths, either plugin or standalone.

Great! Thank you! Could you also have a look at ams?:

http://alsamodular.sourceforge.net/

this is one great powerfull realtimesynth and it needs a maintainer
desperately - you might even fork it, but to loose this one entirely
would be a major shame...

or help out on ingen? I find AMS really, really horrible for modular
stuff and OM quite lovely and ingen is the new om, but Dave could use
a hand.

Loki