Re: ANN: JOST, a simple host for native VST

shit.

for some weird reason my brain seems to have melted paul davis and dave
phillips into one single entity, paul dave phillips.

please forgive me. the text does therefore not apply to any of you.

--
Leonard Ritter

-- Freelance Art & Logic
-- http://www.leonard-ritter.com