Re: midi won't play although sound works

måndag 19 februari 2007 23:11 skrev Carlyle Sutphen:
> I am sure I am just missing something very elementary but I have turned up
> all controls in kmixer and gone through all how-tos and searched in google.
>
> What I really want is to be able to compose and play with something like
> MusicEdit. But I don't get anywhere close. Even the simple command:
>
> pmidi -p 16:0 derdurst.mid
>
> plays silently for several minutes. Tell me I am an idiot but tell me what
> I am overlooking.

I'm not sure with Audigy but you might have to load your soundfont into the
card. Install awesfx from yast (or your package manager). There you should
have instructions how to fix the problem.

--
- KTHNOC - No1 Internet Offspring | http://www.noc.kth.se/~bengan ---