Re: Multiplatform Audacity-alike with compressed session files (like Garageband)

Thanks for the input, everybody.  I may end up using a manual
compression method pre-send.  I also may just mix the crap down before
we share, since we're just sketching for the most part.  I was looking
for ideal, and I realize I may not get it.

not sure exactly why you asked the list if you want it to run on
mac and win and dont really care if it runs on linux...

I thought that might come up.  I'd prefer it to run on Linux, and I'm
primarily a Linux user.  Plus, Linux people think a lot more about
interoperability in my experience:  Mac people just blame Windows for
any faults, and Windows people say, why interoperate?

But then, yesterday I found it seems the Mac guy may be out, so
indeed, why interoperate?  :-)
-Nathan
PS: Other than, grrrr, I get frustrated using Windows.  Nothing works!  I swear!