Re: Music: Sample

Thorsten Wilms wrote:

I've been thinking there have to be pieces with the same concept, but I don't know any.
"A Door And A Sigh" is a famous example. Some of Paul Lansky's pieces work with similar transformations of the voice, ditto for some of Charles Dodge's works.

I have a long-ish piece called "The Theory & Practice" which is built entirely from transformations of spoken words done with Csound and Cool Edit (yes, it's an old piece). More recently I've been experimenting with ImproSculpt and spoken word, it's fantastic tool for slicing & dicing input files and streams.

Best,

dp