Re: Soundfonts

I'm just trying to get to grips with Qsynth but can't find any
soundfonts. Everything on Google seems to point to Hammersound, and
when I look there I only see an empty index for every set.
You're right, there seems to be a problem with this site. However, the Links page is working and gives quite a lot of links to other sites containing free soundfonts.
I'm particularly looking for Fluid R3, which seems to be a well
recommended GM font.
The PC51f is also a nice one; you can get it at ftp://ftp.personalcopy.net/pub/

greetings,
Bert