soundblaster soundfont

Hi,

I'm running a 64studio and have a trouble using it with Creative Sound Blaster Platinum Live DriveII sound device (pretty old but really cheap for what I need).

I'm sure there's soundfonts in the device, allright?
But trying using the sound with Rosegarden is impossible?
I tried some configuration in the Manage MIDI Devices window but without any success.

I know these cards are old, maybe someone from this list used it or still using it and can help.

Thanks,

PL
www.percunivers.com