Re: [ANN] JackMix 0.2 fresh on the shelfs

Arnold Krille wrote:
2007/2/6, Dragan Noveski <perodog@xxxxxxx>:
FEATURE REQUEST: it would be very good, if when creating channels and
giving them a name, the names would appear not only in qjack but also in
the jackmix canvas.

Ticket added...

That was already on my mind, but not written down.

Arnold

yeah, yesterday after writing the last post, i was having a look at your homepage, so i think that you plan lot more nice things. for my reasons, implementing midi would be very good, so we can control levels with a midi board!
but look, there is this funktion "right-click" select/replace.
i don´t think that it is working here. is it already finished or still in progress, so should i expect it to work or not?

cheers,
doc