Re: Still on the look out for _GOOD_ sampled drums

Hi Tommi. Nice sounds. As you say, the last bit gets a bit heavy.  Be nice to
hear the finished version.

All the best.

Nigel.

Ditto!

I'd like to hear the finished result too.

Thank you both. The finished result will be played with real band instruments. It might take a year or ten years, but eventually it should happen. I'm merely using Zyn+others to get the ideas 'on paper' and I'm not currently planning to spend time for a polished computer-version. Although I have a demoscene background and still like to do instrumental 'computer only'-music.

Tommi

ps. The next quest would be to find decent distorted guitars...