Re: Nmmm nmmm (yawn) - updated

Folderol wrote:

While I take your point about using stereo positioning to enhance the
music, I would never use it to assist instrument balance. Indeed I
make a point of listening in mono as a final check.

Our listeners may be using a small portable, or moving from room to
room while using our music as background, so it should sound good with
all instruments as clear as possible under these conditions.

That's pretty much the "best practice" recommendations that you can hear from experienced professionals in the field.

I've made a few more adjustments to it, and think it is now in its final
form. While maybe not technically ideal, I think it works well.

Sounds good.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/