Re: Still on the look out for _GOOD_ sampled drums

Hi Julien,

The old version of Drumkit from Hell, in gigasampler format, is rather good for heavier stuff, well layered drums and lots of cymbals. I've used in some songs, I forget which. Not that my songs are a good reference, I'm lousy at programming drums ;-)
One problems is however that it is no longer available for purchase...

Regards,
Robert

Julien Claassen skrev:
Hi Dmitry, hi Key!
To Ken: I couldn't read your message in my pine, it just told me output from pgp and that was almost all. Dmitry: I know, that the naturalstudio guys have a lot of good sounds, but I can't really use them. You should know I'm blind and can thus only use text-based software. That is fluidsynth and LinuxSampler. But they offer it as simple .wav-files and give a Kontakt-configuration, I believe. But that's nothing I can work with. I can't create my own soundfonts, at least not in that quality, and I don't have a software, that let's me use simple .wav-files as a sample-base. That's the dificulty.
  Thanks anyway, they are great!
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------