Re: Still on the look out for _GOOD_ sampled drums

Julien Claassen a écrit :
and I don't have a software, that let's me use simple .wav-files as a sample-base. That's the dificulty.

Hi Julien

If you don't mind waiting maybe one week, i'm working on a a sampler called Tapeutape with the ability to load wav,flac (and everything handled by libsndfile) and to make kits and instruments. There will be a gui and a text-based versions. It's almost finished, I use it myself right now, and it works pretty well here : http://hitmuri.com/compressed.ogg (example using a midi-drumkit, Tapeutape, Freewheeling and jack-rack)

I'll make an announce soon for the release of Tapeutape and for the release of a live beat repeat|redirect tool for jack called Tranches.

Flo