Re: Nmmm nmmm (yawn)

Folderol wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:54:49 -0800
Florin Andrei <florin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
E.g., the instrument that kicks in at 00:08 - you don't want a sound that "shiny" in this kind of song. I see what you're trying to convey, but it's a tad too sandpaper-ish. I wonder if a very gentle low-pass will make it blend more naturally.

Yes I have been thinking along those lines myself. I might do some
more work on it this weekend, but don't want to overwork it if you see
what I mean, so may just leave it a while and come back to it fresh.

Yup, it's the kind of tune that sounds much better if it's a little bit spontaneous, sort of like anti-Kraftwerk if that makes sense.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/