Re: [Consortium] Re: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAD/LAU/LAA/Consortium/...

Ok, Apparently forum addicts have decided to hijack this thread
though, the original question was : do you want LA* _lists_ (LIST is
the keyword here, can't stress it enough) to be moved to
linuxaudio.org.

I have noting against the idea of a forum, the people interested in
this are free to build and maintain one and eventually discuss it with
Ico. I'm sure