Best possible PCI-Express video card for DAW

Hello again, folks -

A while back I emailed you for advice on the best motherboard that I could get for a rock-solid digital audio workstation. I appreciate all the recommendations, and wound up buying an Intel D925XECV2 with a Intel Pentium 4 3Ghz processor. I have 2 Kingston 512MB RAM sticks coming as well. I've also got a Seagate 250Mb SATA Barracuda on the way, too. I will use this for the system software and get a couple of bigger drives for data later.

The D925XECV2 is a nice board near as I can tell (I haven't fired it up yet) but it does not come with on-board video. It does come with a PCI-Express slot, so my next question is what is the best video board to get for this setup?

Thanks again!

Mark