M-Audio Ozonic and FreeBob

Has anyone tried to use an M-Audio Ozonic firewire keyboard
and audio I/O with FreeBob?  If so, have you tried the Enigma
editor with Wine to load and save settings?

This looks like a great solution for a laptop musician with a
keyboard, controllers, 4in-4out 24bitx96kHz audio in one unit.
Any comments about the Ozonic on Linux (or alternatives like
its little brother, Ozone) would be appreciated before I lay
out the cash.

FREE Reminder Service  - NEW from AmericanGreetings.com
Click HERE and never forget a Birthday or Anniversary again!
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=197335&u=http://www.americangreetings.com/products/online_calendar.pd