Re: IanniX 0.638ß

Hi,

We haven't tried to use qt throught fink
You may try to compile it yourself after downloading the last version on the trolltech site

	http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/downloads

	- cd in the qt-mac directory
- in the 'projects.pro' file, eventually comment the lines related to examples and docs to save time if you don't need them...
	- type './configure -static -release'
	- then 'make'
- then 'sudo make install' to copy the files in your '/usr/local' directory
	- cd in the IanniX directory
	- 'qmake' to generate the makefile from the .pro
	- then 'make'

Regards
Pierre J.

Mac OS X UB
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/iannix/IanniX-0.638b-OSX.tgz? modtime=1168266460&big_mirror=0

Was anyone able to get this running on OSX? I have Qt installed through fink, and the standard 'qmake ; make' instructions of the IannixOSX package don't seem to work (I guess I need to get - framework QtGui in there somewhere..)

Switching over to Linux to try it out there instead ...

--

;

Jay Vaughan