Re: IanniX 0.638ß

Thierry Coduys wrote:

We are proud to announce the release of IanniX-0.638 beta, available on sourceforge.net for Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and Windows.

Nice to see an announcement re: IanniX. I've tried using it a few times recently, starting with version 0.635, but I haven't had time to really get into it. The examples will be most useful, I'm sure.

Btw, I compiled it this morning on x86_64 hardware, with one compile error. In src/network/OSCin/osc/OscReceiveElements.cpp I changed <int> to <long> in lines 45, 60, and 61. The build proceeded without incident and the resulting binary worked as advertised. :)

I always wanted to see something like UPIC for Linux. Thank you for this software, now I look forward to figuring out how it works. :)

Best,

dp