Re: Music: Freewheeling DJ Mix

On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 20:49:57 +0100
Johannes Mario Ringheim <jri@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

> http://rasmus.uib.no/~jri022/ting/loopshowtape01.mp3

> There's also Hydrogen and Seq24 in there, but just for timing and
> metronoming. They'll be pulled further into the mix as time goes by,
> hopefully creating a live-show consisting of live production of beats
> and looping.

That's interesting.  It's nice to listen to.  Since I'm only starting
with Linux audio stuff, I'd have a few questions if you don't mind.

How do you keep the sync between Freewhelling and Seq24 / Hydrogen ?
And how do you switch/add-to beat patterns ?  Do you maintain long
Hydrogen pattern tracks ?

Al