Fedora 5 and mp3...

I have, for the first time, set up FD5 and CCRMA for a look see. I like how it all works and the RT kernel runs sweet and gives very low Xrun free latency. My only curiosity is that Redhat seem to be not interested in pushing the mp3 licensing envelope. Xmms and Amarok wont play my extensive list of MP3's citing Redhat does not support the format due to said licensing issues.

Other than building from source, are there any players out there that do support MP3 under FC5?

I know Ogg is better, etc but car stereos, other players in my house are all using mp3. I'd prefer to stay with the one format for now.

TIA.
Russell