Re: new hip hop un-strumentals made in Linux :)

On 1/4/07, Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 04, 2007 at 12:54:15PM +0100, perlanegra proyect wrote:

> http://perlssdj.blogspot.com/2007/01/404-not-found-new-unstrumental-hip-hop.html

File_Not_Found is out of timing in a way that makes me ill, sorry.

Server_Not_Found is nice, but doesn't do enough to keep me interested
for 6 minutes. The palette is rather limited. I guess you really like
dry sounds, but while it helps with some punch, there's no room
impression. Sounds that develop/morph over time would have been nice.

--
Thorsten Wilms

Thorwil's Creature Illustrations:
http://www.printfection.com/thorwil

Awesome! Awesome! Shiny birth is one your website now! Thanks for the
distraction from having food posioning in a small town in northern lao
near the chinese border. I'll go back to feeling sick now but it looks
awesome on a shirt! and not totally off topic as it realates to
carlo's comment about computers and sex.

Loki