Re: a beat of rhytmic noise

Thank  you all for your comments.

Finally, I'm here again.
My provider made me a new year present and showed me a world without
the internet.
It is not that bad, actually :)

On 12/29/06, Jon H <october001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's very interesting!  I think the first real world example of what an
Andromeda can sound like that I've heard.
It can much more. But I'm just a human being....

I'm curious... did you keep time manually, use the arp or sequencer or
something else?  I've always loved tweaking analog synths and the Andromeda
certainly looks fun to play with!
Most of time it is seq playing, with sustain pedal pressed, because I
have only two hands to tweak the beast.
The whole piece obviously uses distortion, delay and only one voice ;)

The dynamic range of the composition is intended, though I started to
think it needs a compressed version for compact/budget players and/or
quiet listening.

Kind regards,
Dmitry.