Re: music made with linux

2006/12/30, Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@xxxxxxxxx>:> Hi and merry Christmas + happy new year to all!
You too.
This is a song I wrote last week and recorded using muse, specimen, zyn> and ardour. It's the first song I did with my new SE usb2200a usb> microphone.> http://web4490.web03.talkactive.net/demo/ro/ro.mp3
I listened to the first version only and I find that impressive! Ieven like the bass with its really short release. Gives it some morerythm. Maybe the percussions could include some deep-drum but thats amatter of personal taste.
Now, if I could get my wife to sing...
(Christian) lyrics in danish, feedback welcome.
I am interested in an english translation (off-list...) as I am a christian too.
See you,
Arnold
-- visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/---Wenn man mit Raubkopien Bands wie Brosis oder Britney Spears wirklichverhindern könnte, würde ich mir noch heute einen Stapel Brenner undeinen Sack Rohlinge kaufen.